CCHS Red Regiment Having Another Raffle Friday Night
After three weeks on the road, the Cocke County Fighting Cocks make a return back home. Cocke County will host Knoxville Halls tomorrow night. That second home game means the second Half-Time Raffle with the Cocke County High School Band. Each home game this year the band is having a raffle where they give away a “fall-themed” gift basket, $500 cash and a new crossbow from Joe’s Sporting Goods. Tickets for the raffle are $5 each or 5 for $20. 80% of the proceeds of raffle ticket sales go to the Miranda Genese Hill Scholarship Foundation. The other 20% goes to help the band purchase new equipment. Tickets are available before halftime.
Cocke County pulled out a win over Seymour last Friday night 16-13. They are currently 2-2 and will try to get above .500 tomorrow night.
The Cosby Eagles lost a heartbreaker last Friday night when a missed extra point gave Red Boiling Springs a 28-27 win. The Eagles have the week off this week before heading to take on Cloudland on September 23.